Social media

 

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!!

First let me start this post by saying Happy New Years to everyone!! I hope this year brings you everything that you can possibly wish for! In the midst of all the partying last night did any of you catch Taylor Swift on Dick Clark's Rockin Eve 2015? Besides being beyond talented I love her style!! How cute was that sequin blazer she wore?! If you didn't catch it I posted a picture of her below. This morning my mission was to find one just like it and I'm happy to say I succeeded! Right now Nordstrom Rack has this beautiful sequin blazer (bottom image) on sale for $39.97! (Reg. price $177)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laura! Just ran across your blog here. You have some excellent information regarding fashion! I wouldn't have even thought to look for that blazer, and you found it at a pretty great price.

    I did catch Taylor's performance last night, also—loved it. Happy New Year!

    ~Eve
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete